MILES
Like I said 'afore I has a tellybision in mine box. the brand name I think is
T-I-M-E-M-A-C-H-I-N-E
I think I am going to watch the Dinosaur channel
I hope that this movie is on
The (almost) daily adventures of Sammy, Miles and Nicholas Meezer. One is sweet and calm, one his happy and playful. The other? um......not so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good bye my sweet Nicky
Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky. You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet. I love you to the moon...
-
MILES Crappity crap crap crap!!! (sorry if this is on anyone's bad werd list). I hadded to go to the v-e-t AGAIN!!! So, Mommy has been ...
-
SAMMY Lookit all the great stuff we gotted from our friend Parker! She's just a wonderful friend to auction off pig ornaments for Projec...
4 comments:
Oh dear!!!
We think something big is about to happen Miles!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Uh oh!
Oh deary dear, Miles ! Be careful !
dood.....awesum choize !!!! then may bee sum godzilla ~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥
Post a Comment