MILES
So, the dinosaur thing was a little scairty. So I turned the dial on the t-i-m-e-m-a-c-h-i-n-e tellybision and wented here: It was silly. I kind of want to find a channel about ghosts. I like those shows.
The (almost) daily adventures of Sammy, Miles and Nicholas Meezer. One is sweet and calm, one his happy and playful. The other? um......not so much.
Monday, February 05, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good bye my sweet Nicky
Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky. You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet. I love you to the moon...
-
MILES Crappity crap crap crap!!! (sorry if this is on anyone's bad werd list). I hadded to go to the v-e-t AGAIN!!! So, Mommy has been ...
-
SAMMY Lookit all the great stuff we gotted from our friend Parker! She's just a wonderful friend to auction off pig ornaments for Projec...
5 comments:
dood...godzillaz knot two bad...troo lee...N if yur lookin
for like ghostz N stuffs....try dark shadows ...itz awesum !! :) ♥♥
It is silly, Miles, but I like it.
Yup, super-duper silly...MOL!
Be careful what you wish for Miles !
You want ghosts? Are you sure? They can be scary.
Post a Comment